UF Health Hearing Center – Hampton Oaks
Complete Audiological Evaluations:
- Comprehensive audiological evaluation: Includes speech and pure tone diagnostics.
- Tympanometry to assess middle ear function.
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing (DPOAEs): Objective measure to measure inner ear functionality
- Acoustic Reflex Testing: A retro-cochlear site of lesion test
Complete Vestibular (balance) Evaluations:
- Electronystagmography Testing: Measures how the vestibular system, eyes and brain interact to keep your balance and position.
- State of the art Posturography Testing: Platform test to identify how a person’s eyes, somatosensory and vestibular system work together to keep one’s balance. This test helps us determine if physical/occupational therapy may be an option for a person with balance issues.
Our Doctors of Audiology have the experience and training to test individuals of any age from newborn to adult.
To Schedule an Appointment please call (352) 265-9484
200 SW 62nd Blvd
Gainesville, FL 32607