UF Health Speech & Audiology Center – Park Avenue
The UF Health Speech & Hearing Center – Park Avenue is a location specifically for adults with hearing disorders that may benefit from a hearing device. This location is convenient and accessible as it is located in the Park Avenue Medical Plaza Plaza, off of Newberry road and patients can park right outside of the front door.
Our Doctors Of Audiology provide the following services at the UF Health Speech & Hearing Center – Park Avenue:
925 NW 56th Terrace Suite B Gainesville, FL
Phone: (352) 294-5151
Complete Audiological Evaluations
- Comprehensive audiological evaluation: includes speech and pure tone diagnostics
- Tympanometry to assess middle ear function
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing (DPOAEs): Objective measure to determine inner ear function?.
- Acoustic Reflex Testing: a retro-cochlear site of lesion test
Hearing aid services:
- Complete hearing aid evaluations: A thorough explanation of possible choices are offered that are specific for each individual. We are not commission based but rather client based.
- Fitting and Counseling Services: We will take the time to ensure that each patient’s hearing device is set correctly for their specific hearing loss. Real ear verification systems, which is a unique system that gives objective measurements needed to ensure a good fitting, will be utilized for hearing aid fittings.
- Follow-Up Care: The Doctors of Audiology will provide excellent follow-up care to enable each person to hear to their maximum capability. We are here to serve each client to provide excellent hearing healthcare.
- Bone Anchored Osseointegrated Devices (BAHA): Evaluations, fitting and followup of BAHAs at this location. This is a device that may help those with either a conductive type of hearing loss or those with a unilateral hearing loss.
- Assistive Listening Devices: Sometimes hearing aids are not the only solution. We have the knowledge and expertise to guide each patient to the best solution, which may include a an assistive listening device for use with the television, hearing in noisy environments, etc.
For an appointment, please call our office (352) 294-5151 or to schedule an appointment for your hearing services.
UF Health Speech & Audiology Center – Park Avenue is located at 925 NW 56th Terrace Suite B Gainesville, FL