When to Apply:
|Degree Program||Application Opens||Deadline for Receipt of All Application Materials|
|Online Post-bac Program||November 1st||June 1st|
|*This program accepts new students only for Fall semester matriculation.|
- Minimum GPA Requirement
- To be considered for admission to the program, you must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher at the time of application. Although 3.0 is the minimum GPA, be advised that our department receives many applications for admission to this program, and the typical cumulative GPA for students who are admitted to the program is 3.50 or above.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
To apply to the post-baccalaureate program, you must complete two separate applications, one for the university and one for the department.
- Application 1 – University Application
- For the “College or school you wish to enter:” field, please enter
- For the “What is your planned major department?” field, please enter CMS/HCD.
- Official Transcripts
- $30 application fee
- As part of this process, you will be required to submit official academic transcripts to the UF Office of Admissions.
- Application 2 – Department Application
- Must have completed application 1 to complete application #2.
- Must have UF ID number
- In our Department application, we will ask you to submit a copy of your academic transcripts by uploading them to the application. (So, you will submit an official copy of your transcripts to the UF Office of Admissions and upload a second copy of your transcripts to our Department application.)
- Please be aware that completing some or all of these post-baccalaureate courses at the University of Florida does not imply or guarantee admission to other UF degree programs at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Students in post-baccalaureate status may be eligible for financial aid but must submit a petition to qualify for aid (please see information under the Tuition and Financial Aid section on our website).