Applying to the Doctor of Audiology Program
The application deadline for the AuD program is January 15.
- All application materials should be submitted by this date.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed
- You are responsible for checking the status of your application materials in advance of the January 15 deadline to be sure your application is complete.
- GRE scores are not required for admissions to the AuD program.
Completing the Application for Admission
Application to the University of Florida’s AuD program is a two-step process:
Step 1: Complete our program’s CSDCAS application
- CSDCAS stands for Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service.
- After you access the CSDCAS application system, carefully read the instructions for applying to our program..
- Use the CSDCAS application to:
- enter your personal and academic information,
- respond to program-specific questions,
- submit your recommendation letters (3 recommendation letters are required)
- upload required program documents:
- Your personal statement (400 to 500 words)
- Your resume (1- to 2-pages)
Step 2: Complete most portions of the University of Florida’s graduate school application.
The University of Florida requires applicants to complete all sections of its graduate school application EXCEPT FOR the following:
- Letters of recommendation (You will submit three letter of recommendation through CSDCAS)
- Statement of purpose/personal statement (You will submit this information through CSDCAS.)
- Resume (You will submit this information through CSDCAS.)
Important notes about UF’s graduate application:
- Fee: You must pay the $30.00 fee for the UF graduate application. This fee is separate from fees in the CSDCAS application.
- GRE: Due to current admission examination testing difficulties amid the COVID-19 pandemic our Audiology, in sync with the UF Graduate School, is waiving the GRE requirement for applicants seeking Fall 2021 admission to our program. This temporary emergency waiver applies only to applicants who are seeking admission to our Fall 2021 cohort.
- Application details: When completing the “Academic Program Information” section of UF’s application, be sure to enter the correct information for:
- Degree Goal: Doctorate (including Ed.D.)
- Term of enrollment: Fall
- Program of study: Audiology
- Academic Transcripts: You must also submit official copies of all of your academic transcripts directly to the university. UF will not accept academic transcripts through CSDCAS. To prevent delays in processing admission decisions, it is recommended that you submit these academic transcripts at the time of application, particularly if you are an international student.
- Send all official academic transcripts to the following address:
Office of Admissions
University of Florida
201 Criser Hall
PO Box 114000
Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
- International applicants should carefully review webpages at the UF Graduate School for additional information and requirements pertaining to admissions procedures, documentation of English language proficiency, visa processing, and other matters.
- Questions: If you have questions about the graduate application process, please contact our admissions team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information and resources:
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Graduate Admissions process.