Online BHS-CSD Postbaccalaureate Program
When to Apply
- Application opens: November 1st
- Application deadline: June 1st
- Minimum GPA Requirement
- To be considered for admission to the program, you must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher at the time of application. Although 3.0 is the minimum GPA, be advised that our department receives many applications for admission to this program, and the typical cumulative GPA for students who are admitted to the program is 3.50 or above.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
To apply to the postbaccalaureate program, you must complete two separate applications, one for the university and one for the department.
Application 1 – University Application
- For the “College or school you wish to enter:” field, please enter Public Health and Health Professions (PHHP)
- For the “What is your planned major department?” field, please enter CSD/HCD.
- Official Transcripts
- $30 application fee
- As part of this process, you will be required to submit official academic transcripts to the UF Office of Admissions.
- Please be aware that completing some or all of these postbaccalaureate courses at the University of Florida does not imply or guarantee admission to other UF degree programs at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Students in postbaccalaureate status may be eligible for financial aid but must submit a petition to qualify for aid (please see information under the Tuition and Financial Aid section on our website).
If you have any questions about your eligibility for our program, please email Brenda McDonnell at firstname.lastname@example.org.